Outfits

Monday 22 February 2010

A start to the new season...

Autumn/ Winter 10 fashion has now begun. Following the success of London Fashion Week (LFW), and the unique and quite inspirational collections presented by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and Matthew Williamson, we are gearing up for a season that defines designers 'signature' looks.

RECENT NEWS...

Following its successful opening of the flagship store. Tailored Agency would like to congratulate New Look on their revamp and launch into 2010. A personal friend of Tailored Agency, Rhys Frampton (www.rhysframpton.com) masterminded the photography of the latest shoot in what has been their most successful launch to date.

PopIssue looks forward to working with Rhys and his team for next seasons press release.

Ross J Horton
TAILORED AGENCY
"SUCCESS WITH STYLE"

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me!

    An interesting choice?

    I feel like it would be a stretch for me to be fashionable enough to grace your pages.

    I will watch you ..also with interest. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah... I stumbled across your blog and enjoyed the read. keep up the creative work.

    Im using the blog to enlighten, fashion is a fast paced game.

    I'll make the next few stories a little more entertaining, that I promise. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately success and style are not in my cards as of late. I think I still have a pair of acid washed jeans in my closet. Bad?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd be surprised. Acid washed jeans will be big this spring/summer. Especially at festivals. Fashion is swings and roundabouts.

    ReplyDelete